Slightly late this time, but, better late than never.
CHANGING THE KEY OF YOUR SONG AND SAVING IT IN THE NEW KEY
Often you find that the song is in the wrong key for you to sing along with.
Too high or too low.
You can simply use the TRANSPOSE buttons on the left hand side to alter the key, however, you would need to do this every time you sing the song.
THIS IS WHAT TO DO.
1. Choose your song.
2. Press FUNCTION followed by DIGITAL REC MENU button F.
3. Press SONG CREATOR button A.
4. Use TAB buttons to select CHANNEL.
5. Use A and B buttons to select CHANNEL TRANSPOSE
6. Use buttons 1 to 8 under the screen to raise or lower each channel to your selected key.
7. Press button F and do the same with buttons 9 to 16 under the screen.
NB Leave button 10 where it is because this is usually the DRUM track.
9. Press SAVE.
10. Press SAVE again.
11. Name the song in the normal way, but make a note of the new key. ie MY WAY Eb or YESTERDAY F#
12. Press OK.
I will be looking at other aspects of the recording next time.
As usual, please call me on 0115 9795919 or email email@example.com if there is anything that you are not sure of or, that you would like me to cover in future issues.