Right up to date again.
HERE ARE TWO DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
THURSDAY APRIL 1st I WILL HAVE ROBERT MEZZIER FROM KETRON KEYBOARDS IN THE STORE.
HE IS A FRENCH, CANADIAN MUSICIAN AND WILL BE PLAYING THE NEW KETRON AUDYA KEYBOARD FROM 2pm until 5pm.
ALSO, ON WEDNESDAY 21st APRIL I HAVE AN INSTORE DEMO OF THE NEW ROLAND ATELIER ORGANS.
MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW .
REMEMBER TO CLICK ON THE NEWSLETTER ICON ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE TO RECEIVE REGULAR INFO.
JUST FOLLOW THE EASY INSTRUCTIONS.
Here is this month’s article following on from last month.
THIS IS WHAT TO DO
1. Press EXIT to return to the CHORD screen
2. Press EXPAND, Button F, followed by the YES option.
3. After a few seconds when it has finished, press SAVE, Button I.
4. You will now be on the USER SONG Page
5. Press SAVE under the screen and give the song a name in the normal way.
6. Press OK. Your song will now be stored in the USER Song memory.
It is now possible to record the melody part over the top if you wish in real time.
THIS IS WHAT TO DO
1. From the MAIN SCREEN press the SONG SELECT button and choose the song that you want to use.
2. Hold the REC button in the SONG CONTROL section and select button 1 under the screen. If you have used OTS link, then select button 2 as well.
3. Press the PLAY button in the SONG CONTROL section. The chord sequence will start and you can now record your melody over the top.
Remember if you have used OTS link, that the sounds will change wherever you altered the STYLE variation.
4. Press STOP followed by EXIT.
5. Press SAVE under the screen as before to give the song a name followed by OK.
Using STEP RECORDING is very useful if you are practising a new piece and can only concentrate on one hand at a time.
It is also very useful if you want to be able to play the whole keyboard as a piano, in which case, just turn off the ACMP button and don’t use the OTS link.
Hope you have fun using this feature.
As usual, please give me a call or email if there is anything you do not understand about the article . Sales@rogers-music.co.uk or 07932626585